Acid Paradox - Monster Acid Paradox - Monster

top notch

There aren't enough good dubstep songs on newgrounds. This one is pretty massive.

05 - Glowing Water Rats 05 - Glowing Water Rats

nice

it's cool to hear guitar and video game influenced sounds together. maybe there's too much guitar. You could have left some space in between to break away from the metal.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight

awesome

I like the build up synth at the beginning and throughout the song, and I love the drums. But what I really love is the calm down-tempo part at 1:59 and what it becomes at 3:12.

However, it sounds like 2 distinctly different tracks in 1. The combination of them sounds great but separated in the same track along with incomplete transitions they throw the listener off. I still like it regardless and is worthy of calling Chaoz.

Tricky's Wrath Tricky's Wrath

to be honest

the drums don't hit hard enough. its drum n bass so you should emphasize those elements. the synths are alright but sometimes too loud. however its not half bad for madness day.

Nightmare (Dj Sonik) MD2011 Nightmare (Dj Sonik) MD2011

intense

The choice of sounds here are superb. It really adds a chill yet sinister madness atmosphere. I like the synths, mini drops, bitcrushing, effects... it's all well matched.

However, if the song were full length it would be a bit repetitive. Same sounds are used throughout the song and the glitch patterns get old quickly.

This otherwise makes a fantastic madness day track! much better than I could do. 5/5

DreamEater responds:

Thanks soo much MarioMan, glad you enjoyed it!
I sure hope someone chooses to use this track this year ><

xKore - jpop remixu xKore - jpop remixu

Top notch

xD Amazing work as always. Filthy dirty and japanese. also ROFL@ FILENAME

xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

oh god

so much good stuff at once. where do i get my medal? ;P

imo finish that 3rd track. the dnb one at 0:21 but with less vocal? also by any chance could we see the flps?

lastly you should show us how to use Massive like a god. xO

xKore - Cries (FL Core) xKore - Cries (FL Core)

do want

it would be nice if I could see the flp for this. its pretty sexy for just stock instruments. samples too? anyway amazing job.

xKore - Splatterhouse (WI xKore - Splatterhouse (WI

like it

your music is always pretty amazing. wish i knew how to make those filthy basses and wobbles. but so far its not as good as some of your other work.

as far as mixing i would brighten it a bit. sounds kinda low pass especially on the snare.

Xkur Top Secrut Preview!!!!!!! Xkur Top Secrut Preview!!!!!!!

so GOOD man

just looked cha up. following on soundcloud too! keep up the great work.